By GP1 only the response of the vehicle is changed. The power is not increased by the incorporation of an accelerator tuning.
Gaspedaltuning by Speed-Buster
Since 2002 by the most manufacturers the accelerator works no longer mechanically, directly via linkage or cable, instead via the engine control unit on the throttle elements (for gasoline engines) or via the injection system (diesel engines). These so-called "drive by wire" systems are often subject to a perceptible signal delay. The SPEED-BUSTER GP1 is directly connected to the accelerator pedal and optimized independently the signal of the electronic accelerator pedal, causing the engine control unit is induced to another control function. This results in a much more direct response of the vehicle.
It is, contrary to popular belief not possible to cause the speed of the signal by quickly pressing the accelerator.
improves the response of your vehicle
more direct throttle response
more torque even at low speed
no additional burden on the engine
"Made in Germany" from the development to the production site in Sinzig
always up to date of all motor types
3 power levels to choose from
only small subtle switch in the interior visible
1. Locate the throttle sensor in the foot space. This is right on the accelerator pedal.
2. Loosen the connector from the accelerator pedal.
3. Now plug the connector from the GP1 in the accelerator pedal sensor.
4. Then connect the plug to the original GP1.
5. Then install the GP1 and the switch to an appropriate position.